Sunday, September 12, 2010

Elsa Mora's papercuttings

          "My name is Elsa Mora and my nickname is Elsita (but you can call me either way :) . I am a multimedia Artist living in Los Angeles, CA with my husband Bill, who is a Film Producer, and our three children.
           My work is about human nature, about the way we are and the way we interact with each other, with ourselves and with the rest of the world. I enjoy working in different media like painting, ceramic, drawing, photography, installation illustration and in 2008 I discovered the magic of papercutting." 


    When I saw her papercuts I was amazed and enchanted by her work and I just want to share with you her beautiful hand made paper art.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cauta