Friday, November 12, 2010

tatiana plakhova

       I can't tell you enough how impressed I am about Tatiana Plakhova's digital work. It's so mysterious...so perfect...a world of its own.
I know I've posted some of her work before, but I want to share with you more of her uniqueness .Details about her:
        Graduated from Moscow State University in Social Psychology, and then studied in High Academic School of Graphic Design. 
       Working as an art director in Moscollective design studio.
http://cargocollective.com/plakhova

music portraits

music portraits


music portraits


















folk complexity

folk complexity

folk complexity

folk complexity


                                
folk complexity

folk complexity

folk complexity

1 comment:

  1. Incredible . completely out of this world . I could watch her work for hours .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cauta